Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Find Your Strength

I've always been fascinated with creative people.  They possess a gift that allows them to transform their thoughts, ideas and visions into something tangible for others to enjoy. I recently worked with a large group of creative people shooting a commercial for Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital's "Find Your Strength" program.  It was a very enjoyable, educational and exhausting experience.  I never realized the amount of time, effort and creative thought it took to make a 30 second spot for television.  I'd like to thank Monique, Vlad and all the hard working crew for a day I'll never forget.

2 comments:

  1. Pure flow... looking effortless as ever Dan. Congratulations!!

    kZ

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...