Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weekly Training Update - 3/9-3/15

The year started off slowly with low motivation, snow-covered trails and pavement avoidance keeping my weekly mileage to a minimum. It may have taken me 10 weeks but I'm happy to report I've finally broken the 30 mile barrier topping out at 35 miles on 4 days of running. I did back-to back longish runs over the weekend with two short lunch runs during working hours. Spring is just a few days away and it's time to kick it up a notch!

Total Miles: 35
Long Run: 15
# of Runs: 4
Avg. Miles: 8.8
Trail Miles: 73%

Happy Trails.....

1 comment:

  1. 35 miles, wow, that's a lot. I think 34 miles is the most I have ever run! Congrats and keep it up! Ana

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...