Friday, September 18, 2015

Cycling Cape Cod

I spent a few days exploring lower and outer Cape Cod by bicycle using Nickerson State Park as my base camp. Discovering the many salt marshes, quiet coves and beaches as I traveled along coastal roads only increased my desire to do an extended bike tour in the future. Here are a few images from my trip.

Chatham Lighthouse Beach, Chatham

Flax Pond, Brewster

Rock Harbor, Orleans

Tower at The Church of the Transfiguration 

Boat Meadow Cove, Orleans(?)

A coastal inlet in Eastham

First Encounter Beach, Eastham

Boardwalk on Nauset Light Trail

Nauset Bay, Eastham

Nauset Light Beach

Nauset Light


Old rail station scene on the side of a brick building.

 PJ Boulangerie Bistro in Wellfleet. Best stop for french pastry!

Le Count Hollow, Wellfleet

Ride on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...