Wednesday, September 3, 2008

August Re-Cap

August was a month of continued improvement from my injuries. I slowly increased my mileage and did weekly long runs. I ran two races in the Grand Tree Trail Race Series, the Oxford Dam Race and the Wapack Trail Race. The first was a fun romp through the forest, the second a lesson in survival. On the down side, my weekly totals fell a little short of my mileage goals set in my Stone Cat Marathon training plan. I think they are a bit lofty anyway and I am considering revising them downward for September. Here's how the numbers broke down.

August Re-Cap:

Miles Run: 163
# of Runs: 22
Avg. Miles: 7.4
Trail Miles: 65%

Tentative race plans for September:

9/06/08 Wrentham Forest Challenge 20K

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...